Thank you Princess for the nomination! I’m excited partly because this is my first ideal inspiration blogger award, but I’m also just pumped to do the questions because these are so much fun hahah. Some of you may already know or visited The Mindful Modus, it’s one of my favourite blogs to read. She shares everything from self-care to poetry, and covers a lot of personal growth and beauty content as well. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t yet!
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My answers to the questions from Princess:
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
I actually like all of my posts hahah 🙈 but my favourites are 6 Ways Travelling Solo Has Changed My Life and 30-Day Instagram Detox: What I’ve Learned because I feel quite strongly about these experiences.
- What’s keeping you busy these days?
Work, school, and this headache from hell. Work has been busy with new projects, and school in the summer term is stressful. I’ve been having back-to-back tests and assignments, which is why I haven’t been able to post as often as before. And having to balance work and school eventually gave me this crazy headache that wouldn’t go away. It’s been 3 weeks straight y’all 😭 Please share with me if you have any headache relief tips 🙏
- What’s something that recently made you happy?
Been exploring different parks and trails near my neighborhood ever since the city starts to open up again. It’s nice to be around nature, especially when I’ve been looking at screens all day everyday.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
The best compliments for me are the ones along the lines of “you’ve inspired me to……”. These mean the world because not only was I recognized, but it also made an impact on someone else. 2 birds 1 stone 🐤🐤🌑
- If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
I’d teach “how to prioritize your mental health” or “things to know before you become an adult”. Each class will cover a new tip, and the last 10 minutes of each class will be group discussions 🙆♀️
- What is the first thing people notice about you?
- If you were a drink, what would you be?
- What would be the theme song of your life?
- If you can be on one TV show, which one would you star in?
- If you were given the power to “rewind” or “fast forward” your life, which one would you choose?
And here are my nominees:
I’ve nominated the following people because I feel they deserve some recognition for their awesome blogs ☀️ No pressure at all if you prefer not to do this, but it’ll be fun to read your answers!
For everyone reading this post, I’d love to know your answers to my questions too! Please feel free to share them in the comments below, so we can get to know each other more!