About a 2 week ago I’ve received my first ever blogger award yay 🥳🎉 Thank you to the amazing Xandria for the award nomination. Her blog has been one of my favourites so I’m very humbled! She shares a lot of great contents from lifestyle, to travel, to book reviews. The topics she covers are always interesting, and her writings are very authentic! If you enjoy my posts, then you’ll probably like hers too!
- What do you think is the closest thing to real magic?
Disney World, Harry Potter land in Universal Studios 🧙, and Shin Lim, who literally does magic (he’s a two-time champion of America’s Got Talent. Here’s one of his performance!!). If these aren’t magic, I don’t know what is y’all.
- What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
I actually can’t think of a perfect 10 male celebrity…but I’ve been liking Joel McHale cause I’m watching “Community” right now (it’s so good!!) As for a female celebrity…probably Ellen Degeneres. She’s hilarious, fun, friendly, courageous, kind-hearted, full of compassion, and the list goes on.
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
What and how do we get the vaccine for COVID-19, and when will this virus situation be over 🥺
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
McDonald’s hash brown with strawberry jam (sounds gross but it’s seriously amazing!!) HIGHLY recommend trying you guys!
- What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?
Toxic people. If there is someone that is constantly bringing you down (not constructively) or you don’t feel good when he/she is around, then you need to rethink your relationship with the person.
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Hmm….when I was a younger I used to watch Spirited Away and The Cat Returns over and over again. But now that I’m older, I actually don’t like rewatching movies anymore. I always prefer to watch something new.
On another note, I went to Taiwan last year and visited the real life Spirited Away!!
- What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
Panda!! Though they’re cute big or small, especially when they’re just rolling around.
- What “old person” things do you do?
Stretching, and massaging my back. I am a young soul in an old body y’all. I get a lot of muscle pain 😭
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
Drink water, then hold my breath for 3 seconds before I swallow. It only works 50% of the time though sadly hahah.
- What 3 songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
Every Time We Touch by Cascada, Come Clean by Hilary Duff, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day…I think these songs give away my age……CAUSE EVERYTIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELING 🎵
- What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
I am TERRIBLE at trivia, but I am a serial-viewer of reality competition shows. America’s Got Talent, The Voice, Big Brother, Rupaul’s Drag Race, The Circle, World of Dance just to name a few 🙈 So I can probably answer a few questions of these.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
I’ve chosen the following nominees because to me they fit the title of “Sunshine Blogger” very well ☀️ No pressure at all if you prefer not to do this, but it’ll be fun to read your responses!
Princess from The Mindful Modus
I love that she find ways to uplift the community and support other bloggers!
Nadia from Forevernads Abroad
She shares a lot of interesting travel content!
Pooja from Lifesfinewhine
Her posts are always fun and very informative!
Juliette from Sunny Days with Juliette
Her blog literally reminds me of sunshine, and her posts make me wanna explore everywhere!
Here are my questions for you:
1. What did you want to be when you were small?
2. If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?
4. What are your top 3 favourite shows on Netflix? (I need Netflix recos hahah)
5. What items on your bucket list are you planning to check off in the next 5 years?
6. Do you enjoy big parties more or small gatherings?
7. What is the best gift you have been given?
8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
9. What would you do if you win the lottery?
10. What are you most terrified of?
11. If you can be one celebrity or fictional character for a day, who would it be?